C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9-29 team 11 vs tune something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

9-29 team 11 vs tune something Empty
PostSubject: 9-29 team 11 vs tune something   9-29 team 11 vs tune something Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep - 23:00

won 3-0
Warning Brady, they will punch you in the face if you come in the crease again. Thats from the guy sitting on the bench!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
Brady85
1st liner
1st liner
Brady85

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: 9-29 team 11 vs tune something   9-29 team 11 vs tune something Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 12:57

I did get punched...then stabbed...then ridiculed somethin' awful....oooh gawd they beat me unmerciful like...I was bleediing from my head, neck, face, chest and neck again!!! I was all gassy after that from a nervous stomach.....I'm glad we have a few days off so I can regain my confidence.

BTW I just wanted to mention that TiME's shifts are so long that he was still on the Ice for our monday night game!!!
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: 9-29 team 11 vs tune something   9-29 team 11 vs tune something Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 17:41

Brady85 wrote:
I did get punched...then stabbed...then ridiculed somethin' awful....oooh gawd they beat me unmerciful like...I was bleediing from my head, neck, face, chest and neck again!!! I was all gassy after that from a nervous stomach.....I'm glad we have a few days off so I can regain my confidence.

BTW I just wanted to mention that TiME's shifts are so long that he was still on the Ice for our monday night game!!!

There for a min I thought we were gravediggers again. TIMe its time for a line change!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-29 team 11 vs tune something   9-29 team 11 vs tune something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-29 team 11 vs tune something
Page 1 of 1