C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team

Go down 
+2
jim
tim22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Empty
PostSubject: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 10:04

Nashville (AP) The Canadian with the blue pants who plays for the Grave Diggers in the Lower C league at Centennial Sportsplex has been released from the team effective 2-10-09. According to team captain, TIMe, the release comes as no surprise, ..."that shit-stirring Canadian broke team protocol by questioning management decisions in a public forum", TIMe said regarding Sunday night's decison to switch defensemen in an effort to generate some offense in the final minutes of the game. "If I had it to do over again I'd have pulled blue pants off the ice and put Gomer back in."

The Canadian has been demoted to the teams Lower D league LaVergne roller hockey club. He'll play there on Wed. nights, unless it rains, and he needs to sign a waiver and pay Ryan $5.00 per game, which is supposed to go to the City of LaVergne, but Ryan will keep the money.
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: hey   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 12:25

I see nothing wrong with the Canadian's incendiary remarks. He seems reasonable to me. By the way, what time does that thing start on Wednesday nights?

-Sean Avery

Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Avery
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 12:28

jim wrote:
I see nothing wrong with the Canadian's incendiary remarks. He seems reasonable to me. By the way, what time does that thing start on Wednesday nights?

-Sean Avery

Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Avery

His remarks caught somebody on fire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: well   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 12:53

Maybe nobody caught fire. But he has been associated with the word "flaming".
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 13:53

Gallatin (AP) -- The Gallatin Times are reporting that ownership is unhappy with the decision making skills of their lower C team the Casket Store Grave Diggers coach. Reportedly the leader of the ownership group did not agree with the coaches decision to pull a player on a 3 game point streak off the ice. However, since there were no faceoffs in the last 2:00 min of Sundays game the ownership group was going to let it go. However, with the news today that the coach has sent the teams leading goal producer to the teams Lower D affiliate the discussion of coach TIMe's abilities has resurfaced.

Sources from inside the team say that several other players agreed with the Canadians comments.
Back to top Go down
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 14:24

I resent those comments, Gomer. I went to the Mike Keenan school of coaching and my only regret is that I did not pull the goalie with six minutes to go in the third, even if the game was still tied.
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 17:53

Tim can I still get your nod for the all star game. What's all the commotion about. How is Jim getting my name to post comments that I would NEVER question the coaches decisions made in the heat of battle. It was a very bad call to pull gomer, he is on a 3 game point streak. Wait isnt that the only three points he has this year?
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 17:58

I am looking to trade brand new ice skates for a pair of rollerblades, if anyone is interested please let me know fast. I have a game tomorrow and will lose my edge quick on pavement. Tim u r the best coach I have ever have- I don't care what Jim says about you-you are the best.
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 22:31

Rumor has it that TIMe also has some pull with Predators Coach Trotz and convienced him late in the preds game Tuesday to not have Left Winger Joel Ward on the ice.
Back to top Go down
triggrman
Admin
Admin
triggrman

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb - 18:03

cdnlefty wrote:
I am looking to trade brand new ice skates for a pair of rollerblades, if anyone is interested please let me know fast. I have a game tomorrow and will lose my edge quick on pavement. Tim u r the best coach I have ever have- I don't care what Jim says about you-you are the best.
That's a dollar
Back to top Go down
https://cleaguehockey.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team   Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian with blue pants looking for a new team
Page 1 of 1