C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team 11 vs Lords

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Team 11 vs Lords Empty
PostSubject: Team 11 vs Lords   Team 11 vs Lords Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 12:48

L 1-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Team 11 vs Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 11 vs Lords   Team 11 vs Lords Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar - 9:24

Man, you guys look like shit.

BTW, your orignal post, the one I joked on seemed to be a reply to Alex, not me, I am in no way comparing myself to a vette

As far as me watching tournaments, you got me, I sat this one out. Maybe for the good of the team, you should had done the same.

"My apologies to the team for my 2 mega explosions. I was out of my head on both occasions, and lately, I have forgotten how to have fun with hockey. It's not fair to you guys at all, and I am sorry for dumping it on the bench.

I am trying to get back to the way I played last summer with Singelyn, but its a bigger hill than I anticipated.

Thanks

Ed

Disclaimer: If you are gay or have homosexual tendencies this is not a come on. "
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Team 11 vs Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 11 vs Lords   Team 11 vs Lords Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 7:34

I was at open hockey Saturday with some of the Lords and they said Team 11 sucked and were nothing but cheapshot punks!!!!!

Not really, they said they would rather play Team 11 than any other team in the league. They allowed that not only were you guys pretty good but you also play as clean as any team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Team 11 vs Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 11 vs Lords   Team 11 vs Lords Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 7:13

The Substitute wrote:
I was at open hockey Saturday with some of the Lords and they said Team 11 sucked and were nothing but cheapshot punks!!!!!

Not really, they said they would rather play Team 11 than any other team in the league. They allowed that not only were you guys pretty good but you also play as clean as any team.

We have to play clean because we have no enforcer like #21 on the Grave Diggers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
Sponsored content

Team 11 vs Lords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 11 vs Lords   Team 11 vs Lords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 11 vs Lords
Page 1 of 1