C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs   Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 17:06

Monday 6-18-07 @ 7:40 Rink A vs. Dex Ice Pigs
Gray Hairs 2-1-0-2 -- 6 pts
Dex Ice Pigs 2-3-0-0 -- 4 pts
Scratches: Chris Cannon (GT), Dan Bourget (D). Let me know if anyone else won't be there.

We will have a sub in for Chris at GT on Monday, supplied by the league. We will bring in our sub for Dan Bourget. Our sub is Jon Morris, who plays similar to Dan. He can go to the net and is also a good stay at home D man, whatever the situation calls for. He has not played in about 2 years, so it might take him a few shifts to get his legs back. He played C league at Southern Ice for several seasons (then got married and his hockey career was soon over).

We should match up well with Dex. We are still in the thick of things in the standings, just 2 points out of second place and 4 points out of first, but we need a big win on Monday.
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs   Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun - 7:34

Are we going to be able to pretty much play one position out there tonight? I dunno about the other wingers, but its a lil frustrating to go out and have to figure out which side you have to be on.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs   Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun - 16:11

gomer wrote:
Are we going to be able to pretty much play one position out there tonight? I dunno about the other wingers, but its a lil frustrating to go out and have to figure out which side you have to be on.

Gomer, have you figured out which side you want to play on yet. It was a little weird in the locker room that one game where you were talking about Cooke and then checking out brady when he bent over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs   Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 6 vs. Dex Ice Pigs
Page 1 of 1