C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CSGD vs Ice Pigs

Go down 
+2
APerry44
gomer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-04-19

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 13:26

Feb 22, 2009 @ 3:40 Rink A
CSDG vs Abombs
Last meeting: L 5 - 2

Super Troopers edition
Metro General IR: Kimble (Upper Body 2-3- weeks)
Scratches: Bourget, Dan S
Call Up: Cannon, Perry

Outcome: W 4 - 2 (shootout)
Goals
1. Alex
2. Balkon (unassisted)
3. Marty

Shoot Out
1. Alex - √
2. Marty - √
3. Bill - No Shot

Penalties
1. Marty
2. Alex (roughing)
3. Bench Minor (Too Many Men)

Three Stars
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 21:31

Nice game, thanks for letting me play today.
Hey Radio, can you show us all again how to hit the goalie in the chest over and over and over?

Kimble can thank me for the goals, I was wearing his number!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb - 21:41

yeah he finally has some points.
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: well   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 9:00

Anybody can hit the crest of the goalie's jersey ONCE. It takes a dedicated effort at mediocrity to do it repeatedly!

I think I had the assist on the third goal.

For god sakes Marty... the only two face offs I win all night feed you directly in the slot in the last minute, and you blow it! Good thing your family was there or I woulda gone all Christian Bale on ya.

my noms for the 3 stars
1-Marty
2-APErry
3-Logey
Back to top Go down
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 15:47

jim wrote:
For god sakes Marty... the only two face offs I win all night feed you directly in the slot in the last minute, and you blow it! Good thing your family was there or I woulda gone all Christian Bale on ya.

Don't be so hard on the Canadian. The first draw back to him was at least 3 inches off the middle of his tape, and the second draw was almost 4 inches off.

BTW, my neck is killing me from the body block I laid on Alex.

Good to beat the Pigs
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 16:15

jim wrote:
Anybody can hit the crest of the goalie's jersey ONCE. It takes a dedicated effort at mediocrity to do it repeatedly!

I think I had the assist on the third goal.

my noms for the 3 stars
1-Marty
2-APErry
3-Logey

And I set him up for a pretty one timer and he blows it. This guys isnt everything you said he was Jim! lol!
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-08

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 18:18

Jim u r priceless my friend. Yes first one was okay but hit goalie, second one hit daves ass because it was in way. What about the four on none, who was on the ice then? If not for the 15 the minnow would be lost,the minnow would be lost. Alex's penalty cost us and Time losing his stick will not help with call up to Preds. Wait till this Sunday hopefully people(Jim) will redeem themselves.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 18:37

cdnlefty wrote:
Jim u r priceless my friend. Yes first one was okay but hit goalie, second one hit daves ass because it was in way. What about the four on none, who was on the ice then? If not for the 15 the minnow would be lost,the minnow would be lost. Alex's penalty cost us and Time losing his stick will not help with call up to Preds. Wait till this Sunday hopefully people(Jim) will redeem themselves.

Hey they killed my penalty didnt you?
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 17:30

I have no more comments until Gomer says something. Where is Gomer?
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 17:57

Sorry I was preparing my speech for the group "Hockey Players to get Fan Voting out of the All-Star game" group. I am sighting that Tim and Ryan made the team as proof positive that fan voting makes a farce of a game that should celebrate all that is hockey.

On topic:
1. If Time loosing face offs doesnt hurt us, then Time loosing his stick doesnt either.

2. Jim was in a contract year, when management gave him an early extenstion they removed his urgency to put the puck in the net.

3. Tim gets a star for 2 hits on one shift, even if they were his own teammates. I think the best hits are the ones the victim isnt expecting.

4. Who the hell is Cdnlefty? I thought he was the canadian in blue pants, but none of his posts have a canadian accent so I am starting to think this is Cannon trying to worm his way back into net.
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 20:39

That's my buddy Gomer. You are very astude to your surroundings my friend. Next thing we know Jim will be going to Russia to play with Ratalov for more money and his favourite borsch soup.
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 22:53

So Jim is going to Russa to play for free room and board, potatoes, and Vodka?
Back to top Go down
Brady85
1st liner
1st liner
Brady85

Number of posts : 76

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 12:47

gomer wrote:
So Jim is going to Russa to play for free room and board, potatoes, and Vodka?

And also to Host " Moscow in the Morning with Vladdy and Jim".
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 17:10

As long as they Dunkin Donuts Jim is there, his show is being simucast in Russia already. You haven't noticed new stick,gloves,shoulder pads and cup. That was part of his royalties in Ruples he is getting.
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 17:11

As long as they Dunkin Donuts Jim is there, his show is being simucast in Russia already. You haven't noticed new stick,gloves,shoulder pads and cup. That was part of his royalties in Ruples he is getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CSGD vs Ice Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: CSGD vs Ice Pigs   CSGD vs Ice Pigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSGD vs Ice Pigs
Page 1 of 1