C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators vs CSGD Game Stats

Go down 
+2
jim
gomer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Empty
PostSubject: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 17:22

Mar 1, 2009 @ 8:30 Rink A
Predators vs CSGD
Last meeting: W 7 -
The TIMe will not loose a face off til the Second period edition"

Metro General IR:
Scratches: Bourget

Outcome: W 3 - 2
Goals
1. Poleman (Gomer)
2. Jim
3. Marty (unassisted)

Penalties
1. None

Three Stars
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 9:12

Kandel has the assist on the second goal. It was scored after his shot and ensuing rebound.
Back to top Go down
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 17:12

Gomer,I hope you will be in the crowd cheering on your teamates for allstar game. I heard time mention something about you doing the anthems and possibly coaching behind the bench to get experience for future captain positions in league.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar - 19:09

cdnlefty wrote:
Gomer,I hope you will be in the crowd cheering on your teamates for allstar game. I heard time mention something about you doing the anthems and possibly coaching behind the bench to get experience for future captain positions in league.
Gomer didnt make the all star team? Ryan and TimE made it and Gomer didnt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

PostSubject: Allstar game   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 18:07

It was nice to see the support from our team at the allstar game Tues. night. It is not everyday you see Tim And Radio pumping goals into the net at the Sommet Center. They were like a kid in a candy store with eyes wide open as they were on the Jumbotron after their goals. Congratulations boys you made us proud. FYI- Gomer should have been on ice.
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: what a hoot   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 20:15

We would have made you proud Gravediggers!

The wales conference(ours) won 7-5. 5 of the 7 goals came from the Gravedigger line of TimE (1), Marty (2), and myself(1). The fifth goal from our line came from Joe Cutroni at the blueline. TimE played fantastic. Marty was his usual standout. And I buried one of the 15 perfect chances Marty gave me.

Ronnie put pics online. They're pretty cool.
http://photo1.walgreens.com/share/p=11741236215243786/l=24152432/g=5799502/cobrandOid=1009/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 7:30

jim wrote:
Marty was his usual standout. And I buried one of the 15 perfect chances Marty gave me.

So Radio, you hit the goalie in the chest 14 times. I thought you record was 9? Guess you bring it when at the Sommet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar - 16:12

The guy is consistant Alex- his famous last words r wait till next time when Gomer will be feeding him. Jim is used to slapshot passes from our team.
Back to top Go down
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 9:06

APerry44 wrote:
So Radio, you hit the goalie in the chest 14 times. I thought you record was 9? Guess you bring it when at the Sommet.

What better place to break a record and in front of sellout Lower C crowd of 175 people.
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar - 14:46

Ronnie missed this photo opp of TIMe receiving his award for MVP of the Lower C All-Star game.

Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Lowerc
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
cdnlefty
1st liner
1st liner

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar - 9:43

That's where he went to so fast after the game, we thought he was interviewing with Joe Duban from channel 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators vs CSGD Game Stats   Predators vs CSGD Game Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators vs CSGD Game Stats
Page 1 of 1