C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
triggrman
Admin
Admin
triggrman

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Empty
PostSubject: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 5:09

http://www.usahockey.com/ntdp/ntdp_features/main/ntdp/off_ice_drills_home//
Back to top Go down
https://cleaguehockey.niceboard.com
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 14:00

Great post JJ the Afro-Man. afro Something that I like to do is take a hockey stick and a golf ball and stick handle with it while inside the house. The ball moves fast and you have to have quick hands to move it back and forth. Good exercise during our down time. What else can we do? please post everyone. Tim, what do you do to keep up the energy to stay out there for as long as you do? This should help us all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 14:23

APerry44 wrote:
Tim, what do you do to keep up the energy to stay out there for as long as you do? This should help us all.

Drink some beer and smoke a little dope. Maybe a speedball or two on game night.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 15:06

tim22 wrote:
APerry44 wrote:
Tim, what do you do to keep up the energy to stay out there for as long as you do? This should help us all.

Drink some beer and smoke a little dope. Maybe a speedball or two on game night.

Well I know what beer is, maybe you could show me what the other stuff is? Can I get it at the same place I get beer? Does speedball come in a 12 or 18 pack?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
Brady85
1st liner
1st liner
Brady85

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitimeTue 29 May - 6:48

tim22 wrote:
APerry44 wrote:

Easy there Belushi!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.   Good little series of off ice stick handling drills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good little series of off ice stick handling drills.
Page 1 of 1