C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays

Go down 
+2
gomer
APerry44
6 posters
AuthorMessage
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Empty
PostSubject: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 9:30

Nov. 04, 2007 @ 8:30 Rink B I think the time of 8:30 is right unless you ask Dave. We moved the game to 9:30 since we set our clocks BACK an hour..... explain that one!
Grave Diggers vs. Stingrays

Last Meeting W 11-1
W 12-1

Goals
1.TIMe ( Unassisted)
2. Ed I think
3.Gomer
4.Gomer (Brady)
5. Jack (Unassisted and what a move on the D) why I am even putting that on there, like he is going to read this anyways!
6.Gomer PPG ( JJ )
7. JJ
8. Alex (Chris Polman)
9. Chris Polman
10. Radio Jim
11. Dan S ??
12. Brady

Penalties

NONE

Blue Velvet, Mahogany Wood, Brass handles Casket,

3 Stars of the game are as follows
1. Gomer's hat trick, and laying that guy out in front of the net. 3SoG +2, He was on the ice for the only GA
2. Dan Balkon the dentist 2 goal game, he is the dentist right
3. Goalie Chris, great picture taking tonight

TIMe, you have to give me Jacks quote of the night about Gomer laying that guy out. That has to be a quote of the year!

Last edited by on Sun 4 Nov - 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 22:55

The PP was from JJ, I woudl think the first one (the EN one) would have been unassisted.

Get Radio John to scribe another message on the cave walls for Fudd.

Oh and I had 4 SoG
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 5:52

The other blue line was causing plenty of UAF's. I counted three, Bill, Radio , and Dan B.

Radio had another nice UnAssisted Fall on a shot in the slot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 10:40

APerry44 wrote:
TIMe, you have to give me Jacks quote of the night about Gomer laying that guy out. That has to be a quote of the year!

As I sat next to Jack on the bench and Gomer laid out the Stingray defenseman in front of the net, Jack said "Did you see that, Gomer saved up all the abuse he's gotten about his Mom for that last 2 seasons and took it out on that poor little defenseman."

Then Jack asked me if he was playing shortstop or second base.
Back to top Go down
triggrman
Admin
Admin
triggrman

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 19:27

My goal was the earlier than that, maybe the 2nd goal, It was still in the first period.
Back to top Go down
https://cleaguehockey.niceboard.com
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 20:31

triggrman wrote:
My goal was the earlier than that, maybe the 2nd goal, It was still in the first period.

With 12 goals in a game, I am just putting them on here. If you would like you can put them in order!!! You stole my bike! Iron my shirt BITCH!
Back to top Go down
triggrman
Admin
Admin
triggrman

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 20:45

I think Gomer was a +2
Back to top Go down
https://cleaguehockey.niceboard.com
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 23:09

APerry44 wrote:
triggrman wrote:

With 12 goals in a game, I am just putting them on here. If you would like you can put them in order!!! You stole my bike! Iron my shirt BITCH!

I think what JJ was saying is, that since you werent busy scoring he thought maybe you were busy keeping up with the stats.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 19:12

gomer wrote:
APerry44 wrote:
triggrman wrote:

I think what JJ was saying is, that since you werent busy scoring he thought maybe you were busy keeping up with the stats.

Yes I should have been, but I was busy with your .........
That was TOOOOO easy
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: hey ansel adams   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 15:25

Cannon, where are the spectacular action shots of Sunday's game? I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Demille.

Did you get shots of everyone? I could photoshop them into trading cards (including stats about Gomer's mom on the back!!!)
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 17:00

jim wrote:

(including stats about Gomer's mom on the back!!!)

I would like to see everyone elses stats!
Back to top Go down
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 18:48

Moms stats aside I will take photos of everyone for playing cards or what not if ppl want.

I thought about bringing my camera on the bench, but yeah I dont want it to get fucked up

Oh and he put the pics from the game up on the myspace page. I sent him some from the previous 2 games also, though they arent great.
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 19:51

gomer wrote:
Moms stats aside I will take photos of everyone for playing cards or what not if ppl want.

I thought about bringing my camera on the bench, but yeah I dont want it to get fucked up

Oh and he put the pics from the game up on the myspace page. I sent him some from the previous 2 games also, though they arent great.

Bring your cam next game. We need to get a team pic next time we are all there. There are two forward lines( not TIMes ) that have nothing to do while TIMe is out there for 10-14 mins we can take some pictures for the limited edition trading cards
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 20:35

Ask and ye shall receive!

https://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/casketstoregravediggers/Stingrays/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays   Game 9 Stats  Grave Diggers vs Stingrays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 9 Stats Grave Diggers vs Stingrays
Page 1 of 1