C League hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
C League hockey

Old guys playing ice

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays

Go down 
+2
triggrman
APerry44
6 posters
AuthorMessage
APerry44
APerry44

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Empty
PostSubject: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun - 17:27

June 11, 2007 @ 9:20 Rink A
Grey Hairs vs. Stingrays
L 1-5
Goals

1.Ed

Penalties
1. Alex (roughing)
2. J.J (roughing)
3. David (hooker, he is a cheap hooker)

3 Stars
1. Ed Great game!
2. Goalie Chris, score board doesn't reflect the game. Really kept us from being beat by 10. Great 2nd Period
3. Shit I have no idea, Lets hear it team.

We missed our 3 guys out, but played a great game all around. Many scoring chances, they had great goalie. We did have a ton of shots on net tonight. I know I had about 8-10(Gomer helped me count them), just none would slide by him. We gotta take that to next game and we will get the W.
AP out!!!!!

Last edited by on Tue 12 Jun - 7:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aljape24
triggrman
Admin
Admin
triggrman

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 5:37

I'd say Alex deserves that 3rd star, played a great game on defense, in both ends of the ice.
Back to top Go down
https://cleaguehockey.niceboard.com
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 5:48

triggrman wrote:
I'd say Alex deserves that 3rd star, played a great game on defense, in both ends of the ice.

I agree, Alex was all over the ice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
gomer
All-Star
All-Star
gomer

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 7:28

Just because

0 SoG, 0 +/-

and I can agree with Alex getting the 3rd star.
Back to top Go down
tim22
All-Star
All-Star
tim22

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 8:07

Definitely agree Alex was a star of the game.

I thought we played well last night, especially considering being down 3 players, including our 2 top scorers. Their goalie stole at least 3-4 goals that would have been in the net against most teams in this league. Goalie Chris kept us in the game.

Great job by all.
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star
jim

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 8:16

Alex gets my nod for the 3rd star. As for stats, he had their 3rd goal. I had the secondary assist on the 2nd. But I'll humbly step aside to honor AP for a stellar two-way game.

Weird, but true, what everyone was saying after the game. We played best when some the D-men took it to him and the forwards backed him up.

I'd like to buy everyone a beer after next game.

I'm on about 2.5 hours sleep. Can someone later explain to me what I posted?
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 14:07

My vote goes to Polman, he played his best game. All over the zone and hit him with some deep passes and took them in the zone for us. Thats something that we sucked at last night. Many times we gave up the pass between the blue lines. We gotta hit the tape in that zone to get our offense started. Well what offense we have atleast! But, great game Pollie!
Back to top Go down
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 14:09

[quote="jim"]Alex gets my nod for the 3rd star. As for stats, he had their 3rd goal. I had the secondary assist on the 2nd. But I'll humbly step aside to honor AP for a stellar two-way game.

Jim, Jimmy boy, Jimbo, Jimmy Crack corn..... and so on, lets leave the stats out that you and I help with last night!! Although I should make note of that on our "official" score sheet.
Candle guy....
Back to top Go down
Cannon
All-Star
All-Star
Cannon

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 15:57

jim wrote:
Alex gets my nod for the 3rd star. As for stats, he had their 3rd goal. I had the secondary assist on the 2nd. But I'll humbly step aside to honor AP for a stellar two-way game.

Weird, but true, what everyone was saying after the game. We played best when some the D-men took it to him and the forwards backed him up.

Radio had a perfect pass to the player in the slot, too bad she was on the other team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/casketstoregravediggers
APerry44
APerry44

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 16:08

Another Chris wrote:
jim wrote:

Radio had a perfect pass to the player in the slot, too bad she was on the other team!

Radio get AM South Pass of the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays   Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 5 Stats vs. Stingrays
Page 1 of 1